Wednesday, October 21, 2009

advice


My best advice I ever had was when my that was talking to me about good advice. My best advice my dada ever gave me that thinck before you do somenthing. that advice was the time when Iwas about to do somenthing i wasent suppose to do. I was about to throw a baseball because my friend dared me to do it. right when i had the ball in my hands i thought to myself what would be the cauncequence for that. write when i thought about i told my friend get someone else to do it. even do lots of people laught at me I thought to my self that im proud of myself. the next day Itold my dad what had happend he told me he was proud of me and a little mad about what I was gonna do. He patt my back and that maid me felt good if only i had thought about all the other stuff i had done i regret ever doing today i have changed but i still need some work to become verry reasponcible. that is why that was my best edvice ever compared to all the other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment